We have dedicated staff that have specialised in the design and implementation of whistleblowing services.
From 1 July 2019 the whistleblower protections in the Corporations Act have been expanded to provide greater protections for whistleblowers. This will include requiring public companies, large proprietary companies, and corporate trustees of superannuation funds to have a whistleblower policy from 1 January 2020.
From 1 July 2019 a company will be classified as a large proprietary company if it satisfies at least two of the following criteria:
- The consolidated revenue for the financial year of the company and entities it controls is $50 million or more;
- The value of the consolidated gross assets at the end of the financial year of the company and entities it controls is $25 million or more;
- The number of employees of the company and entities it controls at the end of the financial year is 100 or more.
You don’t have to be a large corporation to take advantage of our whistleblowing solution. The costs are scalable and the services helps to:
- Identify what is really happening in your business;
- Open the door to fraud, theft, sexual harassment, Workplace health & safety issues that could be affecting your business; and
- Provide an avenue for your client’s or customers to disclose a bad customer experience or provide a compliment.
If so, then your business could benefit from ‘Disclose.com.au’.